Shenzhen Haoyatong Protective Supplies Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag package|
|Delivery Time:||5~8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||50000 bags|
|Feature:||Good Water Absorption||Feature1:||Good Wipe And Clean Performance|
|Feature2:||Good Cleanability||Feature3:||Can Add Cleaning Agent|
|Name:||M-3 Purified Tissue||Customized:||Accept|
Good Solvent Resistance Not Droping Soft Flocks M-3 Purified Tissue
1. Good water absorption.
2. Good wipe and clean performance.
3. Good cleanability.
4. Can add cleaning agent.
5. Good solvent resistance
6. Good heat resistance.
7. Less dissolved substances.
8. Dry, wet strong durability.
9. Containing 30% viscose.
10. Soft with toughness.
11. Not droping soft flocks.
12. Do not scratch the element.
|Feature1||Good solvent resistance|
|Feature2||Good heat resistance|
M-3 for Four fold wipe paper, cellulose fiber as the main raw material,it is made via the water needle pinhole method, the high quality paper is without chemical adhesive, the amount of harmful separated ions is very low.
Product Description: it has a strong ability of absorbing and dissolving. It is also a kind of economic low particles paper towels at the same time, paper soft, absorbent strong, not easy to tear, less dust.
1. As part of their daily cleaning of various wet fluid universal paper towel
2. With high humidityin both in the dry and wet condition ;
3. Anti acid and most chemical reagents;
4. Low dust and anti-static, which can effectively control the amount of static electricity generation;
5. Can be used repeatedly;
6. Both economic and clean, has been widely used in the electronic industry.
This product is widely used in PCB board industry, LCD industry, semiconductor industry, photovoltaic industry, laser industry, optical industry, electronic equipment industry. Electronic and computer industry, can be used as a daily cleaning and wet liquid system with the use of paper.
Design for semiconductor, microelectronics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical equipment, laboratory and operating area.